Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is your earliest memory?
I’m not entirely sure. I do know that I remember the layout of the apartment that we lived in for the first four years of my life. I also remember getting out of my bed during naptime, taking all the toys out of my toybox, and sleeping in that instead.
2. What languages do you know and which ones would you like to learn?
I speak some Spanish, some German, and some sign language. I’m nowhere near proficient in any of them. I’d like to learn more of them.
3. You are given round-trip tickets to any three points in history. Where would you go, why, and how long would you stay there?
I’d definitely go to San Francisco during the late 60s/early 70s because of, like, all the fun gay shit, but with the knowledge of HIV and AIDs and all that. I’d go in 1967 and leave in 1975.
I’d straight up hit some dinosaur-livin’ times, just so I could see, y’know? Because OF COURSE.
I’d travel to the future, to whenever the fire nation attacks. Not to warn people. Just to watch.
4. What was the first non-children’s show you watched regularly?
Not counting family sitcoms, I tuned into ER on a nearly regular basis, but the first show I really started to watch regularly was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was all downhill after that, TV-wise.
5. What was the first album you bought yourself?
Shit, I cannot remember that. I think it was DC Talk’s Jars of Clay, or Alanis Morisette’s Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.
6. If you could change any part of your legal name hassle free, would you and what would you change it to?
Oh man. I used to think about this a lot because I used to hate my name. There was something about the name “Joshua” that I thought sounded like a little kid’s name. Now, I think my name is pretty awesome—it has great alliteration—but I honestly don’t know what I think I would change it to.
7. How long do you think you would last on the Oregon Trail?
I think I’d do pretty well, actually.
8. If you had a theme song that would play whenever you walked into a room (you’d have the option to mute it whenever you wanted) what would that song be?
There are so many to choose from! I think it would depend entirely on my mood. I think when I felt like being a badass, it would be the Buffy theme. If I just felt like bebopping along, it would be the theme to Fraggle Rock.
9. Who is your least favorite character that you’ve ever come across?
FUCKING. IZZIE. STEPHENS.
10. Would you rather live on a houseboat or in a tree house?
11. How are you today?
Anxious. Comps in two days.
I was tagged by the wonderful your-apocalypse-was-fab
1. What was the first fandom you got involved in?
2. Who would you choose to play you in the movie of your life?
3. What was a moment in your life when you were the most scared?
4. What are your top five OTPs of all time?
5. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What did you want to be when you were a little kid?
7. What do you want to be now?
8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
9. What’s the best meal you’ve ever eaten?
10. What’s one food you can never get enough of?
People criticizing TFIOS because Gus sounds pretentious???
that was the point???
like literally at his fake funeral his best friend talks about how fucking pretentious he is and how annoying it was???
It was one of his character flaws? He was deliberately written that way?
You’re not being clever or critical by pointing it out, you are literally stating a fact about the novel that the author deliberately wrote